Thursday, June 26, 2008

New York... London... Tokyo... Paris... MOAB!!

Each year, we make our pilgrimage to the wonderful land of Moab (twice if we're lucky). I credit dad for getting me hooked on the place. He loved it, and I can't blame him. 

We were able to go down this last weekend with our good friends, Dustin and Cindy, along with their boys. It got to be a little trying, since we were dealing with 4 kids, but the activities sufficiently wore them out (whew!) 

Luckily, with the added help, Ang and I were able to take in a bike ride on Saturday before we took everyone into Arches for some hiking.

The three wingnuts and the three gossips

Me, Ang and two really happy kids at Delicate Arch

Cute family under the Arch 

Chillin' in the Condo with some good cartoons

As I wax philosophical about our trek, I end with a scripture: Isaiah 15:5 My heart shall cry out for Moab... 

3 comments:

Nickie said...

What cute cute babies!
I'm so glad you guys got to go to Moab. I love the picture of you guys after the Delicate Arch hike. I'm just proud of your young'ns for makin' it. They are soooo beautiful! Isn't it great when your kids get along with your friend's kids?
Too too cute.
Miss you!

bebe said...

OK OK OK...You've made me want to take my kids down there!! Are you planning on going again in the fall?!? and if so........ GREAT pix - Three wingnuts - DENVER, Nash and Dylan?!?

Camille said...

I definately think I need to visit Moab after reading your post. How could I NOT after all the rave reviews from your fam?! Your kids are just so cute. I thought of your dad all day yesterday (on his birthday). I did a little tribute to him that you will have to check out sometime. (And Steve's was just amazing.) Love ya.