Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aaaaaaaand we're back


Oh my, it has been a long time. I am sure that I lost all of my regular readers. Guess I need to start campaigning or something. I do have a legitimate reason for my hiatus: I forgot to bring in the Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago. When I found it on Monday, I thought Monday was Sunday, and I have been running behind ever since.

Luckily, there has been extensive media coverage of what we have been up to. We're kinda like Brangelina that way. I don't ask for it, but that's the paparazzi for you. Here are some of the news clippings...

It's true, I do look bad in spandex

In other news, Jellybean celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 12th. We go now to Chopper 5 for video footage:



Those are the biggies. For now, I'll be trying my best to avoid anymore space/time conundrums that might impede me from timely entry of future postings. 

8 comments:

TeamGornold said...

hey! how come we weren't invited to this shindig? looks like you all had a super fun time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLEYBEAN!!!
WOOHOO FOR 2!
love much
shirt and b

bebe said...

Hey...YEah...I'm with Shirt...There are getting to be too many of us to remember all of the birthdays!! Why not a shindig to celebrate...Oh and on a different note...HA HA!! You have a two-year-old girl!!! WAIT A TICK...So do I!! Well, my two-year-old turns three in October!! MAN!! That kind of stings me!! LOVE TO YOU ALL...The Opera/Arty crew...


Oh, what is the point of the "WORD VERIFICATION" when leaving a comment??? The "Word" is never an actual word!!

Bonnie said...

I loved how Jelly Bean clapped for herself after she blew out all of the candles. She's a doll.

Nickie said...

What a sweetheart! I miss that little munchkin to pieces. Sorry I'm not on the birthday ball, I'll have to send a card and stuff. She's sooooo cute!
I was still a regular reader even when you were MIA. And you are right-the spandex....not the best choice-in black! I would try a fire engine red. Now that's hot. Then, try a nice aqua blue, just a thought.
Hope Petty was fun and you got some good dooby!
Loves!!!!

bebe said...

Karli says,"Avery and Nash when I get to your house I think I'm going to like it. I think that you are so beautiful Avery. I like the flowers on your cake that I just watched on my computer. and I think 'at my whole family wishes her a happy birthday! We love you!

Camille said...

Happy birthday Jellybean!

TeamGornold said...

this was soooo 3 months ago (about)
miss you, where are you? pluto?

Beth Swann said...

I was happy to see you have a blog from John & Gerri's blog! Now we can keep up with you all. (By the way, I'm Angie's cousin, daughter of Mary & RW Moore.) And your family is so adorable!