Monday, April 5, 2010

Grand Prize!

So, last Friday, our little girl decided to find herself a little slice of heaven while mommy was playing soccer. Who in the world would have guessed that she would fit in the prize door? And really, what kid could resist the temptation? Ang called me at work and I couldn't stop laughing! It later occurred to me that she probably got the idea from the movie Toy Story, when Buzz jumps into the rocket machine full of the alien toys.
I am so grateful that one of Ang's teammates snapped some pictures, since she was busy trying to figure how to get her out. At no point was little Jellybean ever panicked or afraid. She just loved having that time with all her new stuffed animal friends! She was eventually coaxed out, and squished herself back through the door. She didn't even try to claim herself a prize. Man, I love that kid!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Avery is such a doll. I love her personality!

bebe said...

COOOOOL... Double Prizes!!!

Camille said...

Did this really happen? Is this one of those pictures that has been floating around in emails? I'm so gullible, that I believe everything. . .

Dee said...

Yes, this did indeed happen. Believe you must!