Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Dash!


So, we celebrated Dash's fourth birthday on Monday the 26th. It was a monumental occasion. He met his first celebrity, of whom he is a huge fan: Thomas the Tank Engine! The one and only. 

We got to play with all kinds of toys... and pay exorbitant amounts for Thomas apparel. We saw a magic show, went through a hay bale maze and best of all, we took a ride, courtesy of Thomas himself! 

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see Ringo make an appearance as the Conductor, but I was thrilled to create a fun memory for the big 4. 

5 comments:

Nickie said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!
YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!
YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
I don't think that accurately expresses how totally excited i am to see you have a blog!
OH MY GOSH!!!
Happy B-day to my cute nephew, he's such a doll! I want to take my kids on the train when we come, gosh talk about expensive, we were on the website, sheesh, you'd think we were buying the stinkin train, but I'm still gonna do it!
Oh wow! I can't believe how totally excited I am to see your cute faces on my computer.
This is great, I'm typing too fast for my brain.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!
Now I get to see all of you anytime I wanna!!!!
LOVES LOVES LOVES!!!!

Nickie said...

Also when L saw these pics, she just went, "chugga chugga chugga chugga..."
Yeah, we gotta ride that train!

TeamGornold said...

so i can't believe that dash is 4 and L is 3! crazy as crap. none of them know me at all, i am just that weird old lady with the computer that takes funny face pictures!
ha ha!
i love your blog!
love
pennsylvania shirt

Bonnie said...

I am so glad that Nash had so much fun on his birthday. I wish I could have been there to see how excited he was. I love all of you guys.

Camille said...

Love to see you blogging. I would love it if you checked out mine. If you need the address again, Nicks or Shirt have the link on theirs.

Seeing the train pictures reminds me of your dad and my mom. About 5 summers ago, we came up to visit, just me and the kids, and we went up to the same train and took a ride with them. Now I'm going to have to find the pictures. Ah, great memories.

p.s. Your kids are so cute. Dash looks like you I think.